Welcome to the QAI eLearning site. By using the site you are
Please carefully read these terms and conditions before using these QAI eLearning World Wide Web pages (the "QAI eLearning Site"). By using the QAI eLearning Site you indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions. Please do not use the QAI eLearning Site, if you do not accept these terms and conditions.
1. Copyright and Proprietary Rights
- This World Wide Web site is the property of QAI India Limited ("QAI") and its licensors and is protected by Indian and International Copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights in the QAI eLearning Site and in the software, text, graphics, design elements, audio, music and all other materials originated or used by QAI eLearning at its site (the "QAI eLearning Information") are reserved to QAI eLearning and its licensors.
- You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the QAI eLearning Information or information accessed at other sites through links made at the QAI eLearning Site ("Other Sites") other than by printing out or downloading portions of the text and images for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials, information, text, or graphics on this Website including any commercial use or publication without the prior written permission of QAI eLearning is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright and trademark laws.
- You may not modify the QAI eLearning Site, Other Sites, or any material residing on such Sites. You shall observe copyright and other restrictions imposed by Other Sites. You may not use the QAI eLearning Site or Other Sites in any manner that infringes the rights of any person or entity.
- Domain names and trademarks of Other Sites, or contained in information accessed at Other Sites, are the sole property of their respective owners. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by QAI eLearning should be inferred unless expressly stated as such.
2. Responsibility for Content
QAI eLearning accepts no responsibility or liability for any material which may reside in or is accessed by the QAI eLearning Site other than QAI eLearning Information. QAI eLearning does not screen, edit or review material submitted by users and has no duty to review or edit materials submitted by users. QAI eLearning has no responsibility with respect to Other Sites and does not endorse the contents views or information held on Other Sites. You may not link, upload, post or transmit any illegal, obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate material to the QAI eLearning Site. You agree to indemnify QAI eLearning from any damage, loss, cost or expense which may be incurred by QAI eLearning as a result of the material you link, upload, post, or transmit to the QAI eLearning Site. Any such materials may be removed by QAI eLearning at any time for any reason.
All concepts, ideas, comments, manuscripts, illustrations, and all other materials disclosed or offered to QAI eLearning on or in connection with this Site are submitted without any restrictions or expectation of confidentiality. QAI eLearning shall have no financial or other obligations to you when you submit such information, nor shall you assert any proprietary or moral right of any kind with respect to such submissions. QAI eLearning shall have the right to use, publish, reproduce, transmit, download, upload, post, display or otherwise distribute your submissions in any manner without notice or compensation to you.
4. Linking to QAI eLearning Site
Links may be made to the QAI eLearning Site, provided that you comply with the following requirements:
- You may not frame or alter the appearance of the QAI eLearning Site.
- You may not state or imply that QAI eLearning endorses, sponsors or otherwise approves your site or any Other Sites.
- You may not use any QAI eLearning Trademarks or logos without the prior written consent of QAI eLearning.
- In view of the dynamic nature of the Internet, and the possibility of updates and changes, we request that your link enter our QAI eLearning Site at the home page.
- You must abide by all of the other QAI eLearning terms and conditions of use set forth above. For example, you may not reproduce or host QAI eLearning content on your Web site.
5. Rights reserved by QAI eLearning
- QAI eLearning reserves the right to terminate your access at any time for any reason.
- QAI eLearning may change or discontinue any aspect, or service provided by the QAI eLearning site, including its presentation, content or features at any time for any reason without notice to you.
7. Exclusions of Warranties
No warranties of any kind are made with respect to the QAI eLearning Site, QAI eLearning Information, or Other Sites. QAI eLearning DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE QAI eLearning SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE ACCURATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
8. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL QAI eLearning OR ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR MULTIPLE DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DATA LOSS OR CORRUPTION, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE QAI eLearning SITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE QAI eLearning SITE OR ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILED OF THROUGH THE QAI eLearning SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE.
9. Choice Of Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, under jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi India, without reference to any conflict of law principles.
10. Entire Agreement
1. Collection and Storage of Personal Information
- We will collect certain personal information, including your name, address, and e-mail address, when you register for our services or purchase our products. We maintain this information in our QAI eLearning customer database. We may also collect additional information, such as in connection with events, special offers, contests, or other promotions.
- If you provide us with any personal information you should inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided by updating your personal details by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Additional Information Collected Automatically: In some cases, when you connect to our website we may automatically collect some technical information that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operation system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
- Information Placed Automatically on Your Computer - Cookies: When you view our website, we may store some information on your computer in the form of a "Cookie" or similar file. Cookies enable us to make your online experience easier and more personalized. With most Internet browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
2. Use of Information
Information collected will be used:
- To provide you with information about the service or product you requested
- To provide you with information about related products and services;
- To deliver the service or product you requested;
- To enable billing and shipping;
- To better administer and troubleshoot our systems.
- To improve our website;
We will not share this information with any other person, company or organization, except to third parties providing products or services to you pursuant to your agreement with QAI eLearning, or as may be required by law. Information concerning individuals' usage of our sites will not be disclosed to third parties except in aggregate form such that your information will not be personally identifiable. We may disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
3. Your Rights
You may review and approve the information about you collected in our database upon request. Upon request, we will remove information from our customer database or change/correct personal information that you state is erroneous. However, you should understand that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources, including orders placed by you and third party mailing lists.
Please note that your personal information may be transferred anywhere in the world for the purposes of processing by QAI eLearning and its affiliates. By using the QAI eLearning website and providing your personal information, you consent to this transfer.
5. External Sites
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to QAI eLearning at firstname.lastname@example.org