The Webinar envisages to give an overview of MSP® framework for managing programmes.
The attendees of the Webinar are expected to get the following benefits:
- To get an appreciation of what is involved in managing programmes for a Programme Manager
- To understand the processes and deliverables at a macro level in the programme
This webinar would include the following topics:
- What is MSP®?
- Macro overview of Principles, Processes and Themes in an MSP® environment
- Description of major deliverables as in MSP®
- How does MSP® certification compares with PgMP® certification?
This webinar would be useful for:
- Portfolio Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Leads
- Professionals interested in Project Management Certification
- Project Managers preferably having a first level of overview of PRINCE2®
MSP® is a Registered Trademark of The Cabinet Office (HM, Govt of UK) in the United Kingdom and other countries.