Functional Testing guarantees that the application provided to the customers actually works as described and identified in requirements document. Functional tests is also useful for revealing faults and weaknesses, that can be used to crash the system, thus assisting helping the overall protection of the solutions. It can also ensure that applications are interoperable and backward compatible.
In this direction, the program "Essentials of Functional Testing" has been designed to help testers understand, experiment, learn and apply the concepts surrounding the testing of applications in a very structured and formal manner.
- Self paced Online Learning Program with 46 learner Hours
- Live Mentor Support for Q&A sessions
- Breakout sessions with mentor & co-participants
- Student workbook with assignments and quizzes
- Formal online Final Examination
- Detailed learning report to organization L&D Team
- Course completion certificate by QAI Global Institute
- Designed by Functional Testing Experts
The course is appropriate for both Novice & Experienced Testers who may or may not have exposure to SOA Web Services testing and fall under the following categories:
- Program Managers
- Test Managers / Quality Managers
- Test Leads / Quality Leads
- Test Analysts / Test Engineers
This program primarily focuses on the following core objectives:
- Appreciate the importance of Quality
- Understand the principles, practices and concepts surround software testing
- Learn how testing is done throughout the lifecycle in a project
- Importance of Test Requirements, Test Plan, Test Design and Test Execution
- Write test cases effectively
- Report defects and test execution results in an effective manner
- Apply and practice the concepts learned in testing the given project
- Improving testing process by using Standard Test Improvement models
- Soft skills required by a tester and building successful test teams
Module 1: Basic Aspects of Software Testing
Module 2: Testing throughout the software life cycle
Module 3: Testing Process
Module 4: Test Techniques
Module 5: Testing of Software Characteristics
Module 6: Test Reporting
Module 7: Reviews
Module 8: Defect Management
Module 9: Test Management
Module 10: Standards and Test Improvement Process
Module 11: People Skills - Team Composition
Program Take Away
- Well designed and structured courseware.
- Training Workbooks.
- 46 Learning Hours.
- Comprehensive learning approach based on action learning.
- Case study orientation.
- 2 Months access to mentor.
- 3 Months access to content.
- Complete support on assignments and case study.
- Online breakout sessions with peers and mentors.
- Online quiz with every module.
- Online final certification examination.
- Certification by QAI Global