Service-Oriented Architecture is a way of designing and developing software 'services' that can be deployed and managed across an enterprise environment. It has the potential to deliver agility, flexibility and help reduce cost. As SOA begins to be the mainstay of IT infrastructure, actively and aggressively testing Web services has become crucial. Only by adopting a comprehensive testing approach that includes functional, performance, interoperability and vulnerability testing, enterprises can ensure that their SOA is robust, scalable, interoperable, and secure.
In this direction, the course "SOA Web Services Testing" has been designed to help testers understand, experiment, learn and apply the concepts surrounding the testing of SOA applications in a very structured and formal manner.
An Introduction to SOA Web Services Testing course includes:
- Self paced Online Learning Program with 58 learner Hours
- Live Mentor Support for Q&A sessions
- Breakout sessions with mentor & co-participants
- Student workbook with assignments and quizzes
- Formal online Final Examination
- Detailed learning report to organization L&D Team
- Course completion certificate by QAI Global Institute
- Designed by SOA Practitioners and Testing Experts
The course is appropriate for both Novice & Experienced Testers who may or may not have exposure to SOA Web Services testing and fall under the following categories:
- Program Managers
- Test Managers / Quality Managers
- Test Leads / Quality Leads
- Test Analysts / Test Engineers
This program primarily focuses on the following core objectives:
- Understand the SOA, its Principles and Benefits
- Understand WebServices and implementation model for SOA
- Understand XML concepts
- Understand paradigms needed for testing WebServices
- Understand the key characteristics of WebServices
- Explore different Test Strategies for SOA-based applications
- SOA Testing and Opensource Tools
- Understand functional testing, compliance testing and load testing of WebServices
- Identify bug-finding ideas in testing WebServices
- Learn to use SoapUI for functional, performance & security testing
- Module 1: Introduction to Service Oriented Architecture
- Module 2: XML Primer
- Module 3: Understanding Web Services
- Module 4: SOA and Web Services Testing
- Module 5: Introduction to SoapUI
- Module 6: Mocking Services in SoapUI
- Module 7: Functional Testing in SoapUI
- Module 8: Scripting in SoapUI
- Module 9: Security Testing in SoapUI
- Module 10: Performance Testing in SoapUI
Program Take Away
- Well designed and structured courseware.
- Training Workbooks.
- 58 Learning Hours.
- Comprehensive learning approach based on action learning.
- Case study orientation.
- 2 Months access to mentor.
- 3 Months access to content.
- Complete support on assignments and case study.
- Online breakout sessions with peers and mentors.
- Online quiz with every module.
- Online final certification examination.
- Certification by QAI Global